Marc Bell Capital Partners LLC is a private equity and venture capital investment firm specializing in early stage, distressed debt, debtor-in-possession, expansion capital, special situations, mezzanine, bridge, management buyouts, and recapitalizations investments. The firm prefers to invest in the commercial, media, technology, consumer goods and brands, entertainment ventures, publishing, internet, retail, oil and gas, hospitality, finance, and residential real estate sector. It seeks to invest between $1 million and $50 million in its portfolio companies. In venture capital, the firm seeks to invest between $1000 (0.001 Million) to $250000 ($0.25 Million). The firm prefers to have a controlling stake or substantial influence in its portfolio companies. Marc Bell Capital Partners LLC was founded in 2003 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida. Read more
- PredaSAR Appoints Three Retired United States Air Force Generals to Board of Directors
- PredaSAR Completes $25 Million Seed Financing Round, Names CEO
- Venture capitalist: SpaceX is giving investors hope for commercialized space travel
- Marc Bell Capital Announces Katya Fisher as Advisor
- To the moon and back: The top VC investors in space tech
- ROCK OF AGES Immersive Los Angeles Production Announced!
- Beetlejuice receives 8 Tony Award Nominations
- Head Over Heels Earns Four 2019 Outer Critics Circle Nominations!
- Low interest environment in the US is driving growth, analyst says
- PRETTY WOMAN Releases New Block of Tickets and Announces New Performance Schedule